- Takes part in the Sanremo Festival – New Artists category with the song "La Solitudine" and wins first prize.
- Releases the album "Laura Pausini" (Warner Music). The album stays in the Italian Top Ten for a whole year, and tops the charts in Benelux before the end of 1993, followed by a worldwide release.
- Takes part in the Sanremo Festival – Established Artists category, with the song "Strani Amori" and wins third prize.
Releases the album "Laura" (Warner Music).
Releases the album "Laura Pausini" (Warner Music) in Spanish, a collection of hits taken from her first two albums.
- Releases the album "Laura Pausini" for the English-speaking markets, a collection of hits including "Loneliness", the English version of "La Solitudine", lyrics by Tim Rice, writer of "Evita" and "Jesus Christ Superstar").
- Receives the Italian Festivalbar award as Best International Artist.
Receives the "World Music Award" (European Grammy – Montecarlo) as "Best Selling Italian Artist".
Receives the "Lo Nuestro Award" (Miami) as "Best New Spanish Language Artist on the American Market".
Receives an award at the Institute of Italian Culture in Madrid, from the Italian ambassador in Spain, for her "contribution to spreading Italian popular culture in Spain", and for being the "All-Time Best Selling International Artist in Spain".
- Ranks second in the Billboard chart of "Best New Female Artists of 1994" (behind Mariah Carey)
- Releases the album "Le Cose che Vivi" (Warner Music), also available in Spanish under the title "Las Cosas que Vives" (Warner Music), which includes "Il Mondo che Vorrei / El Mundo che Soñé" written single-handedly by Laura for Unicef.
- Receives the "I.F.P.I. Platinum Europe Award" in Brussels.
Receives a Latin Grammy nomination in the Best Video category for "Las Cosas Que Vives".
- Her first world tour kicks off: the "Laura Pausini World Wide Tour '97".
- Takes part in the "Christmas at the Vatican" concert, and sings before Pope John Paul II.
- Releases the album "La Mia Risposta" (Warner Music), also made available in the Spanish version "Mi Respuesta" (Warner Music) on the same date.
The album includes the song "Looking for an angel", written for Laura by Phil Collins.
- Performs at Barbra Streisand's wedding party event singing "Seamisai".
- Embarks on the "Laura Pausini - World Tour 1999".
- Contributes to the soundtrack of the film "Message in a bottle", starring Kevin Costner and Paul Newman (Atlantic Records) with the song "One More Time" (written for her by Richard Marx).
- Takes part in the "Pavarotti & Friends" concert, performing "One more time" and "Tu Che M'hai Preso il Cor" in a duet with Pavarotti.
- The VHS "Video Collection" (Warner Music Video) is released, which includes all Laura's videos to date.
- Publishes the album "Tra Te e il Mare / Entre Tu y Mil Mares", which includes "Per vivere / Vivire", dedicated to the street children Laura adopted in Brazil and who now live in the "Romao de mattos duarte" children's home in Rio.
- Contributes to the soundtrack of the motion picture "Pokemon 2000: The Power Of One" (Atlantic Records) with the song "The Extra Mile", written by Tina Arena and produced by Christina Aguilera's production team.
- Takes part in the Sanremo festival as guest superstar.
- Publishes "The Best of Laura Pausini: E Ritorno da Te" (Warner Music), also available in the Spanish version "Lo Mejor de Laura Pausini - Volveré Junto A Ti", which includes 2 previously unreleased tracks: "E Ritorno Da Te / Volveré Junto A Ti" and "Una Storia Che Vale / Dos Historias Iguales", as well as rearranged versions of her major hits (including "Se Ami Sai / Cuando Se Ama", recorded with Gilberto Gil).
Duets with José el Francés on the song "Dime", included in her "Best Of" collection in Spain and Latin America, and in the flamenco singer songwriter's album "Jugando al Amor" album.
Releases a "Platinum" version of "The Best Of Laura Pausini: E ritorno da te" for the Brazilian market, which also includes the song "Speranza", theme song in Italian of the soap opera "Terra nostra 2: la speranza".
- The world tour "Laura Pausini live 2001" kicks off, which takes her to consistently sold-out sports halls and arenas around the world.
- Receives 4 Latin Grammy Award nominations (including "Best Female Pop Album" category)
- Releases "Laura Pausini – Live 2001/2002 World Tour", her first DVD, recorded live in Milan on December 2, 2001.
- Releases the album "From The Inside" (Atlantic Records) in the US, which follows up on the single "Surrender", which reaches the top of the dance and club charts ahead of artists such as Madonna, Whitney Houston and Justin Timberlake.
- Performs at the Nobel Prize awards ceremony in Oslo.
- Performs in Los Angeles at a benefit concert for the families of the fire fighters who died in New York on 9/11, with Kevin Spacey and Alejandro Sanz.
- The album "From The Inside" (Atlantic Records) is also released in Italy.
- Sings with Céline Dion, Mariah Carey, Gloria Estefan, Ricky Martin, Alejandro Sanz and Shakira on "Todo Para Ti", a song written and performed by Michael Jackson for the families of the victims of the 9/11 attacks in New York.
- The song "E Ritorno Da Te / Volverè Junto A Ti" wins an "Ascap Latin Award" as "Best Pop Ballad of 2002".
- Duets with Hélène Segara on the song "On N'oublie Jamais Rien, On Vit Avec", included in French singer's album "Humaine".
- Takes part in the "Pavarotti & Friends" concert, performing "Il Mondo Che Vorrei" and the duet "Tu Che M'hai Preso il Cor" with Pavarotti.
- Makes a guest appearance on Elio e le Storie Tese's album "Cicciput", on the song "Pagano".
- Receives an invitation from the Milan Università Cattolica and takes part in a meeting-debate with students as a positive role model for Italian youth.
Collaborates with "Intervita" Miami and takes part in a campaign in support of needful Latin American children, alongside Gloria Estefan and Shakira.
Receives a letter of thanks from Kofi Annan for her contribution to aid initiatives endorsed by the United Nations.
Spokesperson in France for the "Femmes face au sida" campaign against AIDS, under the auspices of Princess Stephanie of Monaco.
- The compilation "The Hit" is released in South Africa, which includes the year's best-selling songs, among which "It's Not Goodbye", performed by Laura with Seal and Sean Paul.
- Spokesperson for NPH Italia's TV campaign supporting distance adoptions, "Nuestros pequenos hermanos", with the song "Il Mondo Che Vorrei".
Spokesperson for L.i.l.a. in raising funds for the fight against Aids.
Takes part in Amnesty International's campaign against violence on women, and works to promote HPV testing among European women.
- The album "Resta in Ascolto"/"Escucha" (Atlantic Records) is released world-wide. Among other tracks, the album includes the song "Vivimi"/"Viveme" written by Biagio Antonacci, "Benedetta Passione"/"Bendecida passion" by Vasco Rossi, and "Mi Abbandono A Te"/"Me abandono a ti" by Madonna.
- The "Laura Pausini – World Tour 2005" kicks off.
- Subscribes to Amnesty International's "Control Arms" project, a multi-level campaign against the diffusion of armaments, and light weapons in particular.
- Takes part in the "Live 8" in Rome, and performs a selection of songs including "Il mondo che vorrei" and "Tra te e il mare". Also, she duets with Claudio Baglioni on "Mille giorni di te e di me" and Renato Zero and Baglioni again on "I migliori anni della nostra vita".
- Duets with Sin Bandera on "Como Tù, Como Yo" included in Sin Bandera latest album.
- Duets with Ray Charles on "Surrender To Love", included in the great American artist's posthumous album "Genius&Friends"
- Duets with Michael Bublé on "You'll Never Find Another Love Like Mine" recorded at the Wiltern Theater in Los Angeles and included in Bublé's album "Caught in the Act".
- Receives the "Premio TourFestivalbar2005" award, for having held over 60 shows around the world.
- Receives the "El premio de la Gente 2005 / Latin Music Fan Awards" in Los Angeles, in the "Best female solo act / band" category.
- Wins the Latin Grammy Award in Los Angeles for her album "Escucha"(Spanish version of "Resta in ascolto"), voted Best Female Pop Vocal Album.
- Releases the "Live in Paris 2005", CD+DVD. This is Laura's first live CD.
- Wins the Grammy Award at the Staples Center in Los Angeles for her album "Escucha" (Spanish version of "Resta in ascolto") in the "Best Latin Pop Album" category.
The award garners her the public compliments of Italian President of the Republic Carlo Azeglio Ciampi, from whom she receives the title of "Commendatore" of the Italian Republic.
- Appears at the Sanremo Festival as superstar guest and performs "She - Uguale a Lei", a rearranged version of the classic "She" by Charles Aznavour, adapted to Italian by Laura herself. The song, only downloadable online, reaches the top of the Internet downloads chart.
- Wins the "Lo Nuestro" Award in Miami as "Female pop Artist of the Year".
- The song "Viveme", performed by Laura Pausini and written by Biagio Antonacci, receives two ASCAP Latin Music Awards in Los Angeles, as "Best Pop Ballad/Song" and "Best Soap Opera Theme Song" for the Latin American production "La Madrastra"
- The song "Viveme" wins the Ascap Award as "Best Soap Opera Theme Song", and is also acknowledged as one of the best pop ballad/songs of the year.
- In April, Laura wins a Billboard award in the "Latin Airplay Song of the Year - Female" category with "Viveme" (Spanish version).
- Over the summer she takes part in the "Juntos en concierto" tour of the United Staes, with Marc Anthony and Marco Antonio Solis: 20 sold-out dates in major US cities, in prestigious venues such as the Madison Square Garden in New York
- On 10 November her new album "Io canto"/"Yo canto" is released in Italian and Spanish, preceded on 13 October by the single of the same title. The record is released in 47 countries.
It will prove to be the top-selling album in Italy in 2006.
- Laura is nominated for a "Lo Nuestro" Award as "Female Pop Artist of the Year".
- Wins Platinum Telegatto for Excellency, in addition to a Telegatto as Best Performer.
- Duets with Miguel Bosé on the song "Te Amaré", included in the Spanish artist's new album "Papito".
- Following the incredible success obtained worldwide, on 2 June she becomes the first female artist to hold a concert at the San Siro stadium in Milan (capacity 70,000) which is sold out for the occasion.
- Duets with Andrea Bocelli at the Teatro del Silenzio in Lajatico. The song "Dare To Live / Vivere" is included in Bocelli's "Best Of" album released at the end of 2007.
- Receives the "Best Selling Italian Artist" award at the World Music Awards for "Io canto".
- Wins a Latin Grammy Award in Las Vegas in the "Best Female Pop Vocal Album" category for "Io Canto" (Spanish version)
- On 30 November, the "Laura Pausini - San Siro 2007" DVD/CD is released in 47 countries, featuring the sold-out concert held on June 2, 2007 in Milan. On November 27 "Fai quello che sei - Io Canto" is released, an exclusive diary of the memorable event, with an extensive collection of pictures.
- Wins three Gold Telegatto awards as Best Vocalist of the year, for the Best Album ("Io Canto"), and Best Tour
- Receives two Wind Music Awards 2008 for the CD and DVD of the San Siro concert.
- Performs in front of an audience of over 30,000 on occasion of the Luciano Pavarotti tribute concert-event at the Saint-Cloud park in Paris.
- Takes part in Salute Petra, a memorial and benefit concert in memory of Luciano Pavarotti on the day of his birthday in Petra, Jordan.
Proceeds are devolved to UNHCR and WFP to aid the return of Afghan refugees to their country.
For the occasion, she performs "Il mondo che vorrei" and duets with Andrea Bocelli on "Vivere", and with Jovanotti on "Caruso".
- Receives a Latin Grammy Award nomination in the "Best Recording of the year" category for "Vivere/Vive Ya", recorded with Andrea Bocelli.
- On 14 November her new album is released worldwide. "Primavera in anticipo" (Spanish version: "Primavera anticipada") contains 14 new originals and is preceded by the single "Invece, no" (Spanish version: "En cambio no").
The CD, released by Atlantic (Warner Music), is also available in the Spanish version, and includes an evocative duet with James Blunt.
The album stays for 2 months at # 1 of Italian National Charts and it is 6 time platinum.
- On March 5th “Laura Pausini Wourld tour” kicks off from Tourin and takes her to the most important venues in Italy, USA, Canada, Latin America and Austrialia.
21 June – “Amiche per l’Abruzzo”, the unique event organized by Laura herself takes place at San Siro stadium in Milan. All the Italian female singers (more than 50) participate to this concert to gather founds for the Abruzzo region seriously damaged from the recent earthquake.
Thanks to this more than 1 million euro have been donated for the reconstruction of Abruzzo.
Wins another Latin Grammy for “the best female popo vocal album” with the Spanish version of “Primavera in anticipo” (Primavera anticipada).
She opens the Latin Grammy’s TV show singing “En cambio no” with the choreography of “Le Reve”.
On November “Laura live” cd/dvd is released preceded by the single “Con la musica alla radio”. The cd contains 3 unreleased studio tracks and gathers all the emotions of the long tour.
- Wins together with the other 2 songwrites, Paolo Carta and Niccolò Agliardi, the ASCAP Latin Awards in the "pop ballads" category for the song "En cambio no".
- Wins the "Lo Nuestro" awards as "Female pop Artist of the Year". This prize is given by the network Univision to the most representative artists of latin music.
- To celebrate the 50th birthday of the famous Brasilian artist Renato Russo, recently passed away, Warner Music Brasil releases a compilation of his duets. Laura participates to this project with the song "Strani amori",
- Participates to the project "Voices Unidas for Chile" singing in the song "Gracias a la vida" with other international artists such as Shakira, Michael Bublè, Juanes and Miguel Bosè. The project was created by Beto Cuevas to collect founds in favour of the Chilean people struck by a terrible earthquake.
- Receives the award as "Best selling Female Italian Artist" at the World Music Awards for the sales of year 2009.
- On June 22nd a double DVD of the concert "Amiche per l'Abruzzo" is released.
The double DVD is the # 1 of the DVD National charts just after the release with incredible sales of 200,000 copies.
- On 11° September she presents her first new single "Benvenuto" ("Bienvenido" in the spanish version), announcing the release of the new album "Inedito" that will be out on November 11th, 2011. Starting 22nd December she'll start performing all around the world with her Inedito World Tour.
- She performs Jamas Abandoné (Non ho mai smesso), during Lo Nuestro gala night in Miami, Laura got a nomination for Bienvenido (Benvenuto) as Best Video.
- She won Cadena Dial award in Tenerife. Cadena Dial yearly awards most successful artists in Spain.
- “Inedito world tour” goes on: South America, Europe and Italy again, sold-out almost everywhere
- She performs in Piazza Duomo (Milan) to celebrate Radio Italia 30th Anniversary with an audience of 100.000 people
- She performs “Caruso”, in duets with Cesare Cremonini, during charity concert organized to support Emilia Romagna region after the earthquake
- To celebrate her 20th anniversary, Warner Music releases “La Solitudine - La Soledad - Loneliness / Medley 2013”, the three original versions of her first single released, newly mixed
- Appears as guest star in “All That Echoes”, brand new Josh Groban’s album, performing with him “E ti prometterò”.
- She was the only Italian artist taking part to THE SOUND OF CHANGE LIVE, the concert held Saturday, June 1 in London, event organized to launch the Gucci campaign to raise funds in support of women worldwide and to support them in process of self-determination. Laura sang It’s not Good-bye (english version of In Assenza di Te) and Io Canto, besides her in the lineup also Beyoncé Knowles-Carter (co-founder with Frida Giannini and Salma Hayek Pinault for Chime for Change), Jennifer Lopez, Ellie Goulding, Florence + the Machine, Haim, Iggy Azalea, John Legend, Rita Ora and Timbaland, and many others.
- Laura duets with Gloria Estefan, the song will be included in Estefan’s album “The standards”, to be release end this year.
- On November 12th she presents her new album “20 The greatest Hits” /”20 Grandes exitos”, which celebrates Laura’s 20-year career, contains prestigious duets, and some new tracks and all Laura’s most famous hits.
- In November she takes part to the Latin Grammy Awards in Las Vegas where she performed together with Miguel Bosè (person of the year 2013) “Te amarè”, song included in Laura’s “20 Grandes Exitos”.
- In December her new worldwide tour kicks off.
- In March performs in the famous Theater@Madison Square Garden in NY. Many famous guests joined her on stage: Biagio Antonacci, Miguel Boseè, Gloria Estefan, Ivete Sangalo and Il Volo.
- In April she participates in the Billboard Latin Music Awards in Miami and duets with Andrea Bocelli on “Vive ya”, Spanish version of the song “Vivere”.
- On May 20th, she is the host of a prime time tv show broadcast by Rai Uno (Italian National TV) from the Teatro Antico in Taormina. The show is completely focused on Laura, on her life and career. The show featured a lot of friends and artists which were part of Laura success and life.
- Receives the World Music Awards for her 20-years career.
- In June receives the Icon Award for her essential contribution to the diffusion of the Italian music all around the world with over 70 millions record sold.
- She is nominated ambassador of the World Food Programme all over the world along with Penélope Cruz and Sean Penn !
- From September to December she is one of the voice coach together with, Ricky Martin, Yuri and Julion Alvarez, at “La Voz” Mexico.
- 20 Grandes Exitos is released in spanish-speaking countries in a new edition which is enriched by extraordinary duets: Sino a ti with Thalía, Donde quedo solo yo with Alex Úbago y Entre tú y mil mares with Melendi.
- The success of 20 The Greatest Hits Tour continues overseas with new dates in the USA and Mexico.
- She performs in Australia and Russia for the first time with her 20-The Greatest Hits World Tour kicked-off from Rome on December 2013.
- Participates in the new Juan Gabriel’s album “Los dúo” with the song “Abrázame muy fuerte”.
- In February receives the Lo Nuestro Award for her 20-years career in Miami.
- In March receives the award Cadena Dial in Tenerife; recognition for the most successful artists in Spain.
- From March she is one of the coach of “La Voz” Spain, together with Antonio Orozco, Malú and Alejandro Sanz.
- On August 7th, she performs at Marbella Starlite Festival, last “20 The Greatest Hits World Tour” concert. On that occasion she is honor guest at Starlite Gala 2015 and receives a Philanthropy Awards, handed by Antonio Banderas.
- From September she’ll be one of the judges of the new reality-competition show “La Banda”, searching for the ultimate latino super group, produced by Simon Cowell for Univision, together with Ricky Martin and Alejandro Sanz.
- Laura’s brand new album “Simili” is announced to be out in November, first single available from September 25th
- November 27th, Radio-Date of the first single “Simili”, whose videoclip was shot in the garden of a charming Italian villa, located in Stra, and its intricate labyrinth.
- Receives for the fouth time the award Cadena Dial, recognition for the most successful artists in Spain.
- Form March 18th it’s in radio rotation “Innamorata” the single written for her by Lorenzo Jovanotti Cherubini, which are also available several remixes by the most modern DJ’s and producers.
- She debutes on TV as presenter - with her friend Paola Cortellesi – of an extraordinary show entitled LAURA & PAOLA. Three evening events aired from April 1 in prime time on RAI 1 with big Italian and international guests and broadcast from the historic Studios in Rome.
- In june she stars 4 concert-events in italian Stadiums : San Siro Stadium in Milan (june 4th and 5th), Olimpico Stadium in Rome (june 11th) and Arena della Vittoria Stadium in Bari (june 18th), followed by a world tour in North and South America and Europe.
- The resounding success of the adventure on TV with her friend Paola Cortellesi, earns the show Laura & Paola the Italian Television Award 2016 and Laura in particular, also the award as Breakthrough TV Host.
- On July 14th, she took part in the ceremony of "Premios Juventud" where she performed with the Mexican singer Mario Domm her song Viveme and presented the single "Enamorada" for the first time live.
- On August 26th release of the single “Ho creduto a me”, the fourth single taken from the multi-platinum album “Simili”.
- From September she’s ll be again one of the judges of La Banda, season two, this time at her side, as the judges, Wisin and Mario Domm. The program will also be nominated at the International Emmy Awards in the category: Non-English US Primetime Program.
- On November 4th, release of the album "Laura Xmas" which is entirely dedicated to Christmas songs and also published in Spanish, produced by Patrick Williams and recorded with Patrick Williams Orchestra.
- Receives a Latin Grammy Awards nomination for the Spanish version of "Lato destro del cuore" in the category "Record Of The Year".
- On November 12th, on the occasion of the "Global Gift Gala" in Mexico City, she receives the prestigious "Global Gift Award", for her constant committment in the field of charity. During the evening she performs a touching acoustic version of "Víveme"; Eva Longoria and Ricky Martin do the honors.
- On November 24th, Laura Pausini flies to Disneyland Paris for the world premiere of her album also starring the lighting up of the park Christmas tree and a special happening, reserved for journalists from around the world, in front of the Castle of Sleeping Beauty.
- During the premiere of the new album Laura Xmas in Paris, Laura received with great pride a prize that is coveted and desired by all Italian singers honored by the prestigious specialized magazine Sound&Lite: "BEST SHOW 2016".
- Receives a Grammy Award nomination for the Spanish version of "Simili" in the category "Best Latin Pop Album", to celebrate the success and long life of the project named "Simili" (published in November 2015), on January 17th is released "200 note", the fifth single taken from the multi-platinum album.
- Laura is the protagonist, once again, as international judge of La Voz Mexico, alongside her there are Maluma, Carlos Vives and Yuri. She triumphs as a coach, leading Luis Adrián Cruz Ramos to victory.
- On November 17, a special version of Laura Pausini's Christmas album "Laura Xmas Deluxe" is released, which contains a CD with 17 songs sung in English, Spanish, Italian and French and a DVD with a special Christmas show.
- Releases the single "Non è Detto", which in less than 24 hours won the first place in the iTunes charts of the best-selling singles in Italy and the top 10 of many countries in Europe and Latin America and which anticipates the new album of previously unreleased songs "Fatti Sentire" released on March 16 and already certified platinum record.
- For the first time she sits in the chair of X Factor Spain as an international judge, winning at the end of the program with the singer of her team Pol Granch.
- On June 26, she performs for the first time in Cuba in front of 250,000 people, guest of the concert of Gente de Zona at the Ciudad Deportiva, a duo she recorded a remix version of "Nadie ha dicho" with.
- She is named Goodwill Ambassador of the World Food Programme, the United Nations agency which she has been working to support initiatives for some time.
- After being the first woman to tread the stage at the San Siro Stadium in 2007, she is the first woman to perform at the Circus Maximus in Rome on July 21-22, 2018. After her event-nights, the tour continues, with numerous sold-outs, in Latin America,United States, to then return to Italy and Europe.
- "Hatze Sentir" wins the Latin Grammy Award, in the "Best Traditional Pop Vocal Album" category and Julio Reyes Copello, chosen by Laura to produce "Il coraggio di andare" (Spanish vrs.) is among the nominees of the "Producer of the Year" category .
- On December 7th is released, for Atlantic / Warner Music "Fatti sentire ancora", a special edition with "Fatti Sentire Ancora- The magazine" a 100-page book-magazine, the DVD of the concert at the Circus Maximus with an exclusive backstage, and the album "Fatti Sentire”, enriched by an exceptional duet with Biagio Antonacci in the song " Il coraggio di andare ".
- Saturday, December 15th Laura Pausini goes to Piazza Duomo in Milan where there are over 25,000 of her fans, marking a record attendance. The artist performs live, in acoustic, and meets the fans at the Mondadori Megastore in Piazza Duomo.
- Laura Biagio Stadi 2019 is the tour of Laura Pausini and Biagio Antonacci in Italian stadiums. 10 important stadiums, starting from June 26, 2019, until August 1, with a double date at San Siro Stadium.
- Related to the project, on March 22, "In questa nostra casa nuova“ is released; first single conceived and composed by Biagio Antonacci to combine their two voices. The "Laura Biagio Party 2019" was held at the Nuova Fiera di Roma on 15 June, a special party for all Laura Pausini and Biagio Antonacci fans.
- In June, receives the Seat Music Award 2019 Multi platinum for her "Fatti Sentire/Hazte Sentir World Tour 2018" at Arena of Verona
- To celebrate 25 years of career in Spanish and the first album in that language, that is still the most foreign selling album in the history of Spanish music, Warner Music Spain created an exclusive box set (3 CDs, 1 Vinyl, 1 DVD with 1995 TVE Special “Un Año de Éxito" and a 36-pages booklet with previously unreleased pictures and material) released on November 8th.
- The same day receives in Madrid the Golden Music Award for her 25-year career in Spain during the Los40 Music Awards 2019 Gala.
- In 2020 Laura is going to be again the International Coach of La Voz Spain together with Alejandro Sanz, Antonio Orozco and Pablo López.