- She takes part in the Sanremo Festival – New Artists category with the song "La Solitudine" and she wins the first prize.
- She releases the album "Laura Pausini" (Warner Music). The album stays in the Italian Top Ten for a whole year, and tops the charts in Benelux before the end of 1993, followed by a worldwide release.
- She takes part in the Sanremo Festival – Established Artists category, with the song "Strani Amori" and wins the third prize.
Releases the album "Laura" (Warner Music).
She releases the album "Laura Pausini" (Warner Music) in Spanish, a collection of hits taken from her first two albums.
- She releases the album "Laura Pausini" for the English-speaking markets, a collection of hits including "Loneliness", the English version of "La Solitudine", lyrics by Tim Rice (writer of "Evita" and "Jesus Christ Superstar").
- She receives the Italian Festivalbar award as Best International Artist.
She receives the "World Music Award" (European Grammy – Montecarlo) as "Best Selling Italian Artist".
She receives the "Lo Nuestro Award" (Miami) as "Best New Spanish Language Artist on the American Market".
She receives an award at the Institute of Italian Culture in Madrid, from the Italian ambassador in Spain, for her "contribution to spreading Italian popular culture in Spain", and for being the "All-Time Best Selling International Artist in Spain".
- She ranks second in the Billboard chart of "Best New Female Artists of 1994" (behind Mariah Carey).
- She releases the album "Le Cose che Vivi" (Warner Music), also available in Spanish under the title "Las Cosas que Vives" (Warner Music), which includes "Il Mondo che Vorrei / El Mundo che Soñé" written single-handedly by Laura for Unicef.
- She receives the "I.F.P.I. Platinum Europe Award" in Brussels.
She receives a Latin Grammy nomination in the Best Video category for "Las Cosas Que Vives".
- The Laura Pausini official web site is launched: www.laurapausini.com
- Her first world tour kicks off: the "Laura Pausini World Wide Tour '97".
- She takes part in the "Christmas at the Vatican" concert, and she sings before Pope John Paul II.
- She releases the album "La Mia Risposta" (Warner Music), also made available in the Spanish version "Mi Respuesta" (Warner Music) on the same date.
The album includes the song "Looking for an angel", written for Laura by Phil Collins.
- She performs at Barbra Streisand's wedding party event singing "Seamisai".
- She embarks on the "Laura Pausini - World Tour 1999".
- She contributes to the soundtrack of the film "Message in a bottle", starring Kevin Costner and Paul Newman (Atlantic Records) with the song "One More Time" (written for her by Richard Marx).
- She takes part in the "Pavarotti & Friends" concert, performing "One more time" and "Tu Che M'hai Preso il Cor" in a duet with Pavarotti.
- The VHS "Video Collection" (Warner Music Video) is released, which includes all Laura's videos to date.
- She publishes the album "Tra Te e il Mare / Entre Tu y Mil Mares", which includes "Per vivere / Viviré", dedicated to the street children Laura adopted in Brazil and who now live in the "Romao de mattos duarte" children's home in Rio.
- She contributes to the soundtrack of the motion picture "Pokemon 2000: The Power Of One" (Atlantic Records) with the song "The Extra Mile", written by Tina Arena and produced by Christina Aguilera's production team.
- She takes part in the Sanremo festival as guest superstar.
- She publishes "The Best of Laura Pausini: E Ritorno da Te" (Warner Music), also available in the Spanish version "Lo Mejor de Laura Pausini - Volveré Junto A Ti", which includes 2 previously unreleased tracks: "E Ritorno Da Te / Volveré Junto A Ti" and "Una Storia Che Vale / Dos Historias Iguales", as well as rearranged versions of her major hits (including "Se Ami Sai / Cuando Se Ama", recorded with Gilberto Gil).
She duets with José el Francés on the song "Dime", included in her "Best Of" collection in Spain and Latin America, and in the flamenco singer songwriter's album "Jugando al Amor" album.
She releases a "Platinum" version of "The Best Of Laura Pausini: E ritorno da te" for the Brazilian market, which also includes the song "Speranza", theme song in Italian of the soap opera "Terra nostra 2: la speranza".
- The world tour "Laura Pausini live 2001" kicks off, which takes her to consistently sold-out sports halls and arenas around the world.
- She receives 4 Latin Grammy Award nominations (including "Best Female Pop Album" category)
- She releases "Laura Pausini – Live 2001/2002 World Tour", her first DVD, recorded live in Milan on December 2nd, 2001.
- She releases the album "From The Inside" (Atlantic Records) in the US, which follows up on the single "Surrender". This album which reaches the top of the dance and club charts ahead of artists such as Madonna, Whitney Houston and Justin Timberlake.
- She performs at the Nobel Prize awards ceremony in Oslo.
- She performs in Los Angeles at a benefit concert for the families of the fire fighters who died in New York on 9/11, with Kevin Spacey and Alejandro Sanz.
- The album "From The Inside" (Atlantic Records) is also released in Italy.
- She sings with Céline Dion, Mariah Carey, Gloria Estefan, Ricky Martin, Alejandro Sanz and Shakira on "Todo Para Ti", a song written and performed by Michael Jackson for the families of the victims of the 9/11 attacks in New York.
- The song "E Ritorno Da Te / Volverè Junto A Ti" wins an "Ascap Latin Award" as "Best Pop Ballad of 2002".
- She duets with Hélène Segara on the song "On N'oublie Jamais Rien, On Vit Avec", included in French singer's album "Humaine".
- She takes part in the "Pavarotti & Friends" concert, performing "Il Mondo Che Vorrei" and the duet "Tu Che M'hai Preso il Cor" with Pavarotti.
- She makes a guest appearance on Elio e le Storie Tese's album "Cicciput", on the song "Pagano".
- She receives an invitation from the Milan Università Cattolica and takes part in a meeting-debate with students as a positive role model for Italian youth.
She collaborates with "Intervita" Miami and takes part in a campaign in support of needful Latin American children, alongside Gloria Estefan and Shakira.
She receives a letter of thanks from Kofi Annan for her contribution to aid initiatives endorsed by the United Nations.
She is spokesperson in France for the "Femmes face au sida" campaign against AIDS, under the auspices of Princess Stephanie of Monaco.
- The compilation "The Hit" is released in South Africa, which includes the year's best-selling songs, among which "It's Not Goodbye", performed by Laura with Seal and Sean Paul.
- She is spokesperson for NPH Italia's TV campaign supporting distance adoptions, "Nuestros pequenos hermanos", with the song "Il Mondo Che Vorrei".
She is spokesperson for L.i.l.a. in raising funds for the fight against Aids.
She takes part in Amnesty International's campaign against violence on women, and works to promote HPV testing among European women.
- The album "Resta in Ascolto"/"Escucha" (Atlantic Records) is released world-wide. Among other tracks, the album includes the song "Vivimi"/"Viveme" written by Biagio Antonacci, "Benedetta Passione"/"Bendecida passion" by Vasco Rossi, and "Mi Abbandono A Te"/"Me abandono a ti" by Madonna.
- The "Laura Pausini – World Tour 2005" kicks off.
- She subscribes to Amnesty International's "Control Arms" project, a multi-level campaign against the diffusion of armaments, and light weapons in particular.
- She takes part in the "Live 8" in Rome, where she performs a selection of songs including "Il mondo che vorrei" and "Tra te e il mare". Moreover, she duets with Claudio Baglioni on "Mille giorni di te e di me" and Renato Zero and Baglioni again on "I migliori anni della nostra vita".
- She duets with Sin Bandera on "Como Tù, Como Yo" included in Sin Bandera latest album.
- She duets with Ray Charles on "Surrender To Love", included in the great American artist's posthumous album "Genius&Friends"
- She duets with Michael Bublé on "You'll Never Find Another Love Like Mine" recorded at the Wiltern Theater in Los Angeles and included in Bublé's album "Caught in the Act".
- She receives the "Premio TourFestivalbar2005" award, for having held over 60 shows around the world.
- She receives the "El premio de la Gente 2005 / Latin Music Fan Awards" in Los Angeles, in the "Best female solo act / band" category.
- She wins the Latin Grammy Award in Los Angeles for her album "Escucha"(Spanish version of "Resta in ascolto"), voted Best Female Pop Vocal Album.
- She releases the "Live in Paris 2005", CD+DVD. This is Laura's first live CD.
- She wins the Grammy Award at the Staples Center in Los Angeles for her album "Escucha" (Spanish version of "Resta in ascolto") in the "Best Latin Pop Album" category.
The award garners her the public compliments of Italian President of the Republic Carlo Azeglio Ciampi, from whom she receives the title of "Commendatore" of the Italian Republic.
- She appears at the Sanremo Festival as superstar guest and performs "She - Uguale a Lei", a rearranged version of the classic "She" by Charles Aznavour, adapted to Italian by Laura herself. The song, only downloadable online, reaches the top of the Internet downloads chart.
- She wins the "Lo Nuestro" Award in Miami as "Female pop Artist of the Year".
- The song "Viveme", performed by Laura Pausini and written by Biagio Antonacci, receives two ASCAP Latin Music Awards in Los Angeles, as "Best Pop Ballad/Song" and "Best Soap Opera Theme Song" for the Latin American production "La Madrastra"
- The song "Viveme" wins the Ascap Award as "Best Soap Opera Theme Song", and is also acknowledged as one of the best pop ballad/songs of the year.
- In April, Laura wins a Billboard award in the "Latin Airplay Song of the Year - Female" category with "Viveme" (Spanish version).
- Over the summer she takes part in the "Juntos en concierto" tour of the United States, with Marc Anthony and Marco Antonio Solis: 20 sold-out dates in major US cities, in prestigious venues such as the Madison Square Garden in New York
- On November 10th, her new album "Io canto"/"Yo canto" is released in Italian and Spanish, preceded on October 13th by the single of the same title. The record is released in 47 countries and contains duets with Tiziano Ferro, Juanes and Johnny Halliday.
It will prove to be the top-selling album in Italy in 2006.
- Laura is nominated for a "Lo Nuestro" Award as "Female Pop Artist of the Year".
- She wins Platinum Telegatto for Excellency, in addition to a Telegatto as Best Performer.
- She duets with Miguel Bosé on the song "Te Amaré", included in the Spanish artist's new album "Papito".
- Following the incredible success obtained worldwide, on June 2nd, she becomes the first female artist to hold a concert at the San Siro stadium in Milan (capacity 70,000) which is sold out for the occasion.
- She duets with Andrea Bocelli at the Teatro del Silenzio in Lajatico. The song "Dare To Live / Vivere" is included in Bocelli's "Best Of" album released at the end of 2007.
- She receives the "Best Selling Italian Artist" award at the World Music Awards for "Io canto".
- She wins a Latin Grammy Award in Las Vegas in the "Best Female Pop Vocal Album" category for "Io Canto" (Spanish version)
- On November 30th, the "Laura Pausini - San Siro 2007" DVD/CD is released in 47 countries, featuring the sold-out concert held on June 2nd, 2007 in Milan. On November 27th, "Fai quello che sei - Io Canto" is released, an exclusive diary of the memorable event, with an extensive collection of pictures.
- She wins three Gold Telegatto awards as Best Vocalist of the year, for the Best Album ("Io Canto") and Best Tour categories
- She receives two Wind Music Awards 2008 for the CD and DVD of the San Siro concert.
- She performs in front of an audience of over 30,000 on occasion of the Luciano Pavarotti tribute concert-event at the Saint-Cloud park in Paris.
- She takes part in Salute Petra, a memorial and benefit concert in memory of Luciano Pavarotti on the day of his birthday in Petra, Jordan.
Proceeds are devolved to UNHCR and WFP to aid the return of Afghan refugees to their country.
For the occasion, she performs "Il mondo che vorrei" and duets with Andrea Bocelli on "Vivere", and with Jovanotti on "Caruso".
- She receives a Latin Grammy Award nomination in the "Best Recording of the year" category for "Vivere/Vive Ya", recorded with Andrea Bocelli.
- On November 14th, her new album is released worldwide. "Primavera in anticipo" (Spanish version: "Primavera anticipada") contains 14 new originals and is preceded by the single "Invece, no" (Spanish version: "En cambio no").
The CD, released by Atlantic (Warner Music), is also available in the Spanish version, and includes an evocative duet with James Blunt.
The album stays for more than 2 months at # 1 of Italian National Charts and it is 6 time platinum.
- On March 5th, “Laura Pausini Wourld tour” kicks off from Turin and takes her to the most important venues in Italy, USA, Canada, Latin America and Australia.
June 21st – “Amiche per l’Abruzzo”, the unique event organized by Laura herself takes place at San Siro stadium in Milan. All the Italian female singers (more than 50) participate to this concert to gather founds for the Abruzzo region seriously damaged from the recent earthquake.
Thanks to this project, more than 1 million euro (more precisely, 2.982.406,52 euros) have been donated for the reconstruction of Abruzzo.
She wins another Latin Grammy as “Best female pop vocal album” with the Spanish version of “Primavera in anticipo” (Primavera anticipada).
She opens the Latin Grammy’s TV show singing “En cambio no” with the choreography of “Le Reve”.
In November, “Laura live” CD/DVD is released preceded by the single “Con la musica alla radio”. The CD contains 3 unreleased studio tracks and gathers all the emotions of the long tour. The release is accompanied by 12 new stage-events in Italy
- She wins together with the other 2 songwriters, Paolo Carta and Niccolò Agliardi, the ASCAP Latin Awards in the "pop ballads" category for the song "En cambio no".
- She wins the "Lo Nuestro" awards as "Female pop Artist of the Year". This prize is given by the network Univision to the most representative artists of latin music.
- To celebrate the 50th birthday of the famous Brasilian artist Renato Russo, recently passed away, Warner Music Brasil releases a compilation of his duets. Laura participates to this project with the song "Strani amori",
- She participates to the project "Voices Unidas for Chile" singing the song "Gracias a la vida" with other international artists such as Shakira, Michael Bublè, Juanes and Miguel Bosé. The project was created by Beto Cuevas to collect founds in favour of the Chilean people struck by a terrible earthquake.
- She receives the award as "Best selling Female Italian Artist" at the World Music Awards for the sales of year 2009.
- On June 22nd, a double DVD of the concert "Amiche per l'Abruzzo" is released.
The double DVD is the # 1 of the DVD National charts just after the release with incredible sales of 200,000 copies and remains at the top of the national ranking of the most purchased music DVDs for 16 consecutive weeks.
- On September 11th, she presents her first new single "Benvenuto" ("Bienvenido" in the Spanish version), announcing the release of the new album "Inedito" that will be out on November 11th, 2011. On December 22nd, she'll start performing all around the world with her "Inedito World Tour".
- She performs "Jamas Abandoné" (Non ho mai smesso), during Lo Nuestro gala night in Miami, where she receives a nomination for "Bienvenido" (Benvenuto) as Best Video.
- She wins Cadena Dial award in Tenerife. Cadena Dial yearly awards most successful artists in Spain.
- “Inedito World Tour” goes on: South America, Europe and Italy again, sold-out almost everywhere.
- She performs in Piazza Duomo (Milan) to celebrate Radio Italia 30th Anniversary with an audience of 100,000 people.
- She performs “Caruso”, in duo with Cesare Cremonini, during charity concert organized to support Emilia Romagna region after the earthquake.
- To celebrate her 20th anniversary, Warner Music releases “La Solitudine - La Soledad - Loneliness / Medley 2013”, the three original versions of her first single released, newly mixed
- She appears as guest star in “All That Echoes”, brand new Josh Groban’s album, performing with him “E ti prometterò”.
- She was the only Italian artist taking part to THE SOUND OF CHANGE LIVE, the concert held Saturday, June 1st in London, event organized to launch the Gucci campaign to raise funds in support of women worldwide and to support them in process of self-determination. Laura sang "It’s not Good-bye" (English version of "In Assenza di Te") and "Io Canto", besides her in the lineup also Beyoncé Knowles-Carter (co-founder with Frida Giannini and Salma Hayek Pinault for Chime for Change), Jennifer Lopez, Ellie Goulding, Florence + the Machine, Haim, Iggy Azalea, John Legend, Rita Ora and Timbaland, and many others.
- Laura duets with Gloria Estefan on Charlie Chaplin's song "Smile", which will be included on Estefan's album titled "The Standards", to be released at the end of this year.
- On November 12th, she presents her new album “20 The greatest Hits” /”20 Grandes exitos”, which celebrates Laura’s 20-year career, contains prestigious duets, and some new tracks and all Laura’s most famous hits.
- In November, she takes part to the Latin Grammy Awards in Las Vegas where she performed together with Miguel Bosé (person of the year 2013) “Te amare”, which is included in Laura’s “20 Grandes Exitos”.
- In December, her new worldwide tour kicks off.
- In March, she performs in the famous Theater@Madison Square Garden in NY. Many famous guests joined her on stage: Biagio Antonacci, Miguel Bosé, Gloria Estefan, Ivete Sangalo and Il Volo.
- In April, she participates in the Billboard Latin Music Awards in Miami and duets with Andrea Bocelli on “Vive ya”, Spanish version of the song “Vivere”.
- On May 20th, she is the host of a prime time TV show broadcast by Rai Uno (Italian National TV) from the Teatro Antico in Taormina. The show is completely focused on Laura, on her life and career. The show featured a lot of friends and artists, who were part of Laura success and life.
- She receives the World Music Awards for her 20-years career.
- In June, she receives the Icon Award for her essential contribution to the diffusion of the Italian music all around the world with over 70 millions record sold.
- She is nominated ambassador of the World Food Programme all over the world along with Penélope Cruz and Sean Penn!
- From September to December she is one of "The Voice" coach together with, Ricky Martin, Yuri and Julion Alvarez, at “La Voz” Mexico.
- 20 Grandes Exitos is released in Spanish-speaking countries in a new edition which is enriched by extraordinary duets: "Sino a ti" with Thalía, "Donde quedo solo yo" with Alex Úbago y "Entre tú y mil mares" with Melendi.
- The success of "20 The Greatest Hits Tour" continues overseas with new dates in the USA and Mexico.
- She performs in Australia and Russia for the first time with her 20-The Greatest Hits World Tour kicked-off from Rome on December 2013.
- She participates in the new Juan Gabriel’s album “Los Dúo” with the song “Abrázame muy fuerte”.
- In February, she receives the Lo Nuestro Award for her 20-years career in Miami.
- In March, she receives the award Cadena Dial in Tenerife; recognition for the most successful artists in Spain.
- Starting from March she is one of the coach of “La Voz” Spain, together with Antonio Orozco, Malú and Alejandro Sanz.
- On August 7th, she performs the last “20 The Greatest Hits World Tour” concert at Marbella Starlite Festival. On that occasion she is honor guest at Starlite Gala 2015 and receives a Philanthropy Awards, handed by Antonio Banderas.
- Starting from September she’ll be one of the judges of the new reality-competition show “La Banda”, searching for the ultimate latino super group, produced by Simon Cowell for Univision, together with Ricky Martin and Alejandro Sanz.
- Laura’s brand new album “Simili” is announced to be out in November, first single available from September 25th.
- Starting from November 27th, the first single “Simili”is in radio rotation. Its videoclip was shot in the garden of a charming Italian villa, located in Stra, and its intricate labyrinth.
- She receives for the fourth time the award Cadena Dial as a recognition for the most successful artists in Spain.
- Starting from March 18th, the single "Innamorata is in radio rotation. This single was written for her by Lorenzo Jovanotti Cherubini and several remixes were also made available by the most modern DJ’s and producers.
- She debutes on TV as presenter - with her friend Paola Cortellesi – of an extraordinary show entitled "LAURA & PAOLA". Three evening events aired from April 1st in prime time on RAI 1 with big Italian and international guests and broadcast from the historic Studios in Rome.
- In June, she stars 4 concert-events in Italian Stadiums: San Siro Stadium in Milan (June 4th and 5th), Olimpico Stadium in Rome (June 11th) and Arena della Vittoria Stadium in Bari (June 18th), followed by a world tour in North and South America and Europe.
- The resounding success of the adventure on TV, with her friend Paola Cortellesi, earns the show "Laura & Paola" the Italian Television Award 2016 and Laura, in particular, also the award as Breakthrough TV Host.
- On July 14th, she takes part in the ceremony of "Premios Juventud" where she performes with the Mexican singer Mario Domm her song "Víveme" and presents the single "Enamorada" for the first time live.
- On August 26th, the single “Ho creduto a me” is released, the fourth single taken from the multi-platinum album “Simili”.
- From September she’s ll be again one of the judges of "La Banda", season two, this time at her side, as the judges, Wisin and Mario Domm. The program will also be nominated at the International Emmy Awards in the category: Non-English US Primetime Program.
- On November 4th, the album "Laura Xmas" is released. This album is entirely dedicated to Christmas songs and also published in Spanish. It is produced by Patrick Williams and recorded with Patrick Williams Orchestra.
- She receives a Latin Grammy Awards nomination for the Spanish version of "Lato destro del cuore" in the category "Record Of The Year".
- On November 12th, on the occasion of the "Global Gift Gala" in Mexico City, she receives the prestigious "Global Gift Award", for her constant commitment in the field of charity. During the evening she performs a touching acoustic version of "Víveme"; Eva Longoria and Ricky Martin do the honors.
- On November 24th, Laura Pausini flies to Disneyland Paris for the world premiere of her album also starring the lighting up of the park Christmas tree and a special happening, reserved for journalists from around the world, in front of the Castle of Sleeping Beauty.
- During the premiere of the new album Laura Xmas in Paris, Laura received with great pride a prize that is coveted and desired by all Italian singers honored by the prestigious specialized magazine Sound&Lite: "BEST SHOW 2016".
- She receives a Grammy Award nomination for the Spanish version of "Simili" in the "Best Latin Pop Album" category. In order to celebrate the success and long life of the project named "Simili" (published in November 2015), on January 17th "200 note" is released. This is the fifth single taken from the multi-platinum album.
- Laura is the protagonist, once again, as international judge of "La Voz México". Alongside her there are Maluma, Carlos Vives and Yuri. She triumphs as a coach, leading Luis Adrián Cruz Ramos to victory.
- On November 17th, a special version of Laura Pausini's Christmas album is released: "Laura Xmas Deluxe". This version contains a CD with 17 songs sung in English, Spanish, Italian and French and a DVD with a special Christmas show.
- She releases the single "Non è Detto", which in less than 24 hours wins the first place in the iTunes charts of the best-selling singles in Italy and the top 10 of many countries in Europe and Latin America. Moreover, this single anticipates the new album of previously unreleased songs named "Fatti Sentire", which is released on March 16th and already certified as a platinum record.
- For the first time she sits in the chair of X Factor Spain as an international judge, winning at the end of the program with the singer of her team Pol Granch.
- On June 26th, she performs for the first time in front of 250,000 people as a guest of Gente de Zona's concert in the Ciudad Deportiva, Cuba. She records with this duo a remix version of "Nadie ha dicho".
- She is named Goodwill Ambassador of the World Food Programme, the United Nations agency of which she has been working to support initiatives for some time.
- After being the first woman to tread the stage at the San Siro Stadium in 2007, she is the first woman to perform at the Circus Maximus in Rome on July 21st-22nd, 2018. After her event-nights, the tour continues, with numerous sold-outs, in Latin America, United States and then returns to Italy and Europe.
- "Hatze Sentir" wins the Latin Grammy Award, in the "Best Traditional Pop Vocal Album" category and Julio Reyes Copello, chosen by Laura to produce "Il coraggio di andare" (Spanish version) is among the nominees of the "Producer of the Year" category.
- On December 7th, "Fatti sentire ancora" is released for Atlantic / Warner Music; it is a special edition with "Fatti Sentire Ancora- The magazine" (a 100-page book-magazine), the DVD of the concert at the Circus Maximus with an exclusive backstage, and the album "Fatti Sentire”, enriched by an exceptional duet with Biagio Antonacci in the song " Il coraggio di andare ".
- Saturday, December 15th, Laura Pausini goes to Piazza Duomo in Milan where there are over 25,000 of her fans, marking a record attendance. The artist performs live, in acoustic, and meets the fans at the Mondadori Megastore in Piazza Duomo.
- Laura Biagio Stadi 2019 is the tour of Laura Pausini and Biagio Antonacci in Italian stadiums. 10 important stadiums, starting from June 26th, 2019, until August 1st, with a double date at San Siro Stadium.
- Related to this project, on March 22nd, "In questa nostra casa nuova“ is released; it is the first single conceived and composed by Biagio Antonacci to combine their two voices. The "Laura Biagio Party 2019" was held at the Nuova Fiera di Roma on June 15th, a special party for all Laura Pausini and Biagio Antonacci fans.
- In June, she receives the Seat Music Award 2019 Multi platinum for her "Fatti Sentire/Hazte Sentir World Tour 2018" at the Arena of Verona.
- To celebrate 25 years of career in Spanish and the first album in that language, which is still the most foreign selling album in the history of Spanish music, Warner Music Spain creates an exclusive box set (3 CDs, 1 Vinyl, 1 DVD with 1995 TVE Special “Un Año de Éxito" and a 36-pages booklet with previously unreleased pictures and material) released on November 8th.
- On the same day, she receives the Golden Music Award for her 25-year career in Spain during the Los40 Music Awards 2019 Gala in Madrid.
- In 2020 Laura is going to be again the International Coach of La Voz Spain together with Alejandro Sanz, Antonio Orozco and Pablo López.
- Billboard includes “Similares” by Laura Pausini in “The 50 Best Latin Albums of the Decade”.
- In February, taking advantage of the Sanremo Festival, she shows up with her colleagues and friends (Elisa, Fiorella Mannoia, Emma, Alessandra Amoroso, Giorgia and Gianna Nannini) to announce a huge event against violence against women. A mega concert, Una.Nessuna.Centomila, which will take place on September 19th 2020 at the Campovolo Arena.
- Once again, starting from March, she is international coach at La Voz España together with Alejandro Sanz, Antonio Orozco and Pablo López.
- On September 4th, the song “Verdades a Medias”, included in the Album “Hatze Sentir” is released as a single in a new version and as a duet with the spanish artist Bebe.
- Her latest collaboration is with the songwriter Diane Warren on “Io Si (Seen)”, which was written for "The Life Ahead", a film by Eduardo Ponti that marks the return to the screen of Sophia Loren. The song is included in an EP with 5 versions, the original in Italian and the English, Spanish, French and Portuguese versions.
- For Laura the new year begins with a series of prestigious awards for the song “Io Sì”.
- On January 28th she receives the Hollywood Music in Media Award as Best Outstanding Song - Feature Film and on February 15 she wins the Satellite Award.
- After she received a nominee at the Critics Choice Award, on February 28 she wins the Golden Globe as Best Original Song to which follows a prestigious nomination at the 2021 Academy Award.
- Coming back from the USA, after she participated in the Oscar ceremony performing together with Diane Warren with the song “Io Sì”, Laura is invited to the Quirinale Palace by the president of Italy Sergio Mattarella, who congratulates her.